Menu

LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum

Re: Send error: Unknown error [10053]

Curtis Stevens <[log in to unmask]>

LISTSERV give-and-take forum <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Jul 2012 00:36:39 +0000

I would like to thank everyone for their help, the issue has been resolved.

Curtis E. Stevens
Director, Standards & Features Technology
3355 Michelson Dr. #100
Office: 1-1041
Irvine, Ca. 92612
Phone: 949-672-7933
Cell: 949-307-5050
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

Remember, you may only be blamed for something if you are actually doing something.