On Thu, 27 Apr 2000 10:40:13 EDT, Helen Nulty <[log in to unmask]>  said:
> Since my last table updates, I am getting the following message on a
> daily basis.  How should I update my peers' tables?

> <DIST2> Server number 739 could not  be found in the peers' table. Its

Umm.. you are *desperately* in need of a new intpeers.names file,
since 739 is the server number for stlawu.edu.  Check if the one
you have is zero-lenght or some similar messiness.  Hopefully
one of the LSoft crew will be able to ship you one in the morning.

                                Valdis Kletnieks
                                Operating Systems Analyst
                                Virginia Tech