On Thu, 5 Jun 2003 19:24:40 -0700, Penny Heaslip <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>   Does someone know the code key for the subscribed members' options??
>The alpha-numeric to the right of each E-mail address and name is a 12+4
>code such as     3AFASIBYHBVx////

This is intentionally not documented by L-Soft.  However, if you can load
then subsribers into a test list via the PUTALL command, then you can use
normal LISTSERV commands like REVIEW LISTNAME BY DATE to get a listing.

>   I have an old List from a previous Listserv host that I want to be able
>to identify the earliest subscribed date (such as Sept.21, 1994) with the
>member. With the List rehosting I lost the original subscription dates,
>except for this old, inactive membership list.

As I recall, the Subscribe Date came in about LISTSERV Version 1.8c in 1996
or thereabouts, so any subscriptions older than that will not have the date
information.  It will just be blank.