LISTSERV at Work - Issue 2, 2005 (American Edition)

Read LISTSERV at Work: "http://www.lsoft.com/news/issue2-2005-us.asp"

* How to Build your Opt-In Email List *

"How do we get people to give us permission to send them email marketing
messages?" is the most common question I hear from L-Soft's email marketing
seminar attendees.

To get customers and prospects to sign up for your email advertising or
newsletter deliveries, consider these five tips for a successful opt-in
strategy.

* L-Soft Interviews Kristi Hughes, Director of Communications at WorldWIT *

WorldWIT, hailed 2004 Woman's Business Association of the Year, is a global
resource for women in business, offering on and offline services and
discussion communities for professional women to network, mentor, and learn
on a local and global level.

* ACOR Wins Top Honor in LISTSERV Choice Awards *

The Association of Cancer Online Resources (ACOR), an Internet-based public
charity that operates the largest assembly of cancer-related email lists on
the Internet, won the Grand Prize for 2004-05, the inaugural year of the
LISTSERV Choice Awards.

* L-Soft Announces 2005-06 LISTSERV Choice Awards Program *

The inaugural LISTSERV Choice Awards proved to be a tremendous success. The
competition provides the only industry recognition of all types of email
lists, email marketing campaigns and mailings. Now L-Soft is launching the
second year of the LISTSERV Choice Awards, with streamlined categories and
exciting prizes. All LISTSERV email lists and LISTSERV Maestro email
campaigns and mailings can participate. The categories are designed to
encourage the widest participation possible. All categories are open for
nominations.

* LISTSERV Choice Awards Categories *

LISTSERV Discussion Award
Deadline: July 1, 2005

LISTSERV Newsletter Award
Deadline: October 1, 2005

LISTSERV Announcement Award
Deadline: December 1, 2005

LISTSERV Innovation Award
Deadline: February 1, 2006

* Tech Tip (LISTSERV): How can I get LISTSERV to check messages for spam? *

* Tech Tip (LISTSERV Maestro): How can I make sure my email messages get
delivered? *

To read these and other articles, go to:
"http://www.lsoft.com/news/issue2-2005-us.asp"

You are subscribed to "LISTSERV at Work," L-Soft's quarterly newsletter.