L-Soft is delighted to announce the winners of the Grand Prize in this year's LISTSERV Choice Awards – The Mailys. Yes, you read that correctly – winners! In special recognition of two exceptional LISTSERV email communities and in celebration of the 25th anniversary of LISTSERV, L-Soft Founder and CEO and LISTSERV Inventor Eric Thomas decided to honor not one but two grand-prize winning lists this year. Congratulations to each winning list, BELG-L, a community of Belgian Shepherd dog owners, and KIDNEY-ONC, the Kidney Cancer Online Support Group.

"The award recognizes the KIDNEY-ONC LISTSERV list for connecting people to provide life-changing and indeed life-saving information and support. The credit goes to our wonderful KIDNEY-ONC members whose deep dedication to finding and sharing information is matched only by their support and caring for fellow patients and caregivers. I am proud to be part of all this," says Robin Martinez, Senior List Owner of KIDNEY-ONC.

"It is with great pride and pleasure that I accept the 2011 LISTSERV Choice Award on behalf of all 1440 members of BELG-L and our admin team members Judy, Kat, and Mike," says Libbye Miller, BELG-L List Owner. "We greatly appreciate all that L-Soft has done over the years to allow this worldwide group of Belgian Shepherd lovers our daily dose of lively discourse! Thank you so much!"

LISTSERV Choice Awards - The Mailys

To read more about the winning lists, visit:
http://www.lsoft.com/news/choiceawards.asp

EmailBits - L-Soft's Microblog List

Web: http://community.emailogy.com/scripts/wa-COMMUNITY.exe?A0=EMAILBITS

RSS: http://community.emailogy.com/scripts/wa-COMMUNITY.exe?RSS&L=EMAILBITS&V=2.0

To unsubscribe: &*TICKET_URL(EMAILBITS,SIGNOFF);