Greetings,

I always appreciate the assistance provided on this email list - I'm one
of those folks who isn't as technical as some of you, so the help is
greatly appreciated. Here's my problem:

I have a list owner, Lisa, who is posting announcements/messages via
email (MS Outlook 2010) to her list. She includes images and font
formatting (bold, italics, size, color), and text centering. However, in
the past week, the message the recipients receive end up as plain text
and the image (.png) is nowhere to be found.

It's very curious because in the weeks prior all formatting retained in
her postings. We use LISTSERV 15.5. A co-owner, Sally, posts to the list
also via email (same client, different computer) and her formatting
remains - it's not converted to plain text. I checked with Lisa to see
if she has selected HTML as the format for sending the message in her
email client, and, yes she does.

Could you offer some additional troubleshooting tips? Lisa can send
messages via her email client that include font formatting, images, and
text centering to recipients outside of the email list, and when she
does this, the formatting and images are retained.

Thank you in advance,

Kathy

Kathy Garramone

Communications & Training