I'm guessing LSoft Maestro is beyond what you need, but you might look at
the LSoft "EASE" hosted mailing list service.  It comes in various flavors.

Other possibilities:

   - Obtain a Listserv license for installation by your IT staff (OK, you
   probably don't have IT staff and a data center)
   - Ask your directors/major sponsors if they can provide mailing list
   services.
   - Scour LSoft's global list of lists (Catalist) for related mailing lists
      - ask their help
      - see who runs their Listserv site
      - Consider Constant Contact services.
   - Consider Google Groups.
   - Consider Yahoo Groups (I haven't used it in several years)

Cheers, Wayne

      "Sam Fargo, you are brilliant!"  ... "I try to leave that impression."