Hi, I am with DIR IT department. We have a problem locating a listserv template for editing. The template we are trying to locate is an auto replied of an already subscriber. Please advise, thanks.

> Subscribe DIR_PRESS_RELEASE Anonymous nopost

You are already subscribed to the DIR_PRESS_RELEASE list as "Anonymous nopost".

Summary of resource utilization

CPU time:        0.000 sec                Device I/O:        9

Overhead CPU:    0.000 sec                Paging I/O:       55

CPU model:         8-CPU 3GHz Xeon 3.00GHz HT 2M (2048M)
Job origin: