Greetings,

We have noticed a problem with Yahoo mail accounts when they replying to
the command confirmation request sent from ListServ.  When you reply
with "ok" no quotes you get an error message stating "Too many arguments
specified - maximum is 2." and you must reply with a new message sent to
the ListServ without using reply and along with the "ok" you must
include the code sent in the message (i.e. ok 080D85AO).  When I reply
like this the subscription is validated and everything works properly.

Has anyone had this problem before or could this be an issue with the
new Yahoo mail interface?

Thanks,

Dave Demeny

Internet Architect