I served off an administrative logon via the moderator screen on the
interface.  How do I get access back that for administrative ID ?

The manual says that the SERVE command will not work for an ID that has
been manually served off.
Thanks,
Paul Peters
New York State Department of Taxation and Finance

This communication may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information. It is intended only for the individuals named as recipients.
If you are not an intended recipient you are not authorized to
disseminate, distribute or copy this communication. If you’ve received
this communication by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and
delete or destroy it, as appropriate.