Hi,

I have a question concerning two lists that I have and I have about 20
people subscribed to both lists. When a mail is sent to one list at a time
the subscribers get the mail as expected. When a mail is sent to both lists
the 20 subscribers only receive one list. Now to my understanding Listserv
doesnąt filter out addresses unless it is setup in the tree structure that
allows filtering. We currently donąt have a tree structure setup in our
listserv. How would the listserv filter the addresses from the two lists? In
the log file I see that the mail was sent to the 20 people from both lists
but they did not receive the mail twice.

Is my assumption correct?

Thanks,
Georgi