Good morning, all. I notice in Subscriber Reports when we add a subscriber “Send email notification of changes” is, by default,  unchecked. Shouldn’t this be checked, by default, to send notification?

From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Eckard, Steve - eckardsl
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 8:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: no notification sent

Greetings, all. I see the following when I add a subscriber:

Person’s name has been added to the xxxxx-l list. No notification has been set. I have finally populated the template that addresses how to unsubscribe when a list member is sent a message. But, shouldn’t they  also be sent notification when added to a list. Is there yet another template that controls this?  It seems to me like this was working at some point. Thanks

http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=LSTSRV-L&A=1

http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=LSTSRV-L&A=1