Perhaps similar Pete's line of thinking, why change history?  I'd not change anything unless a significant number of people would be replying directly from those archives ... something that, from a distance, seems unlikely.

Be careful about editing the ".list" file, as portions of it have information in specific columns (the subscriber lines) and all have width limitations, as I recall.

Also, as I recall, the web pages/indexes will be rebuilt automatically at the next Listserv restart, but there may be a way
to force this.

You may want to do a search of the archives to make sure the indexes are rebuilt and the files are readable.

Cheers, Wayne