Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 8:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Does ListServ V1.8d support CONTENT_FILTER?

Hi,

I've been a subscriber on a number of list for a long time, but being a list owner is new to me.

I own a list that is being hosted by ListServ V1.8d. Been searching the archives of this list and

seem to understand that V1.8d should support CONTENT_FILTERs.

I added a CONTENT_FILTER section to my list's MAILTPL file but it doesn't seem to catch OOO

messages.

I was searching the V1.8d documentation but could not find any place mentioning content filters.

I may not have looking at the correct place, or, V1.8d does not support filters.

Before investing more time, I'd like to make sure V1.8d really supports content filtering.

--

Peter Hunkeler