Hello!

I live in a very rural and quite tiny town of 400 people and that does
*not* include dogs, cats, raccoon, horses, cows, rabbits, coyote, deer,
hawks and owls.  We do not have a grocery store, bar, gas station or a
community meeting place.  There is no newspaper, of course.  We'd like to
start a community wide discussion by email and we're in need of a free
discussion list that's easy to you for the many non-techies here.  We'd
like to be able to help each other, announce news, share tools, get advice,
find and get help for those who want to start businesses here.  I do not
follow this discussion group so you could please email me your
response/ideas to [log in to unmask]

Thank you so much in advance.

Sunni