Hi Jerry,

I wrote the script to rename lists.  You might want to tailor it for
your setting:

#!/bin/sh -xv
if [ $# = 2 ]
then
  cd $LISTSERV-HOME/home
  ls $1.* > /tmp/oldname
  for v in `cat /tmp/oldname`; do
   echo "mv "$v $2"."`echo $v | cut -d"." -f2` | sh
  done
  cd $LISTSERV-ARCHIVES/$1
  ls $1.* > /tmp/oldname
  for v in `cat /tmp/oldname`; do
   echo "mv "$v $2"."`echo $v | cut -d"." -f2` | sh
  done
  cd ..
  mv $1 $2
  cd $LISTSERV-ARCHIVES
  ls $1.* > /tmp/oldname
  echo ':%s/'$1'/'$2'/g' > /tmp/script
  echo ':wq!' >> /tmp/script
  ex $1.html < /tmp/script
  for v in `cat /tmp/oldname`; do
   echo "mv "$v $2"."`echo $v | cut -d"." -f2` | sh
  done
## Restart ListServ
  /etc/rc2.d/S99listserv
else