That would probably fix it but the average user won’t know what a header line is. Usually a duplicate message with sublists means the end user has two subscriptions. And it takes a conversation with them to figure it out.

We have a list that has content that goes out via the lsoft server and also internally via the Microsoft exchange system to a distribution list. End users will often interpret that as two emails from the lsoft server.

I added the subject header text to make the emails look different.

nate

Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 10:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: SubLists getting mail multiple times

Yep.   I'd want one of the reporting users to give me all the header lines from each copy of one of the duplicates.  Wear gloves ... you don't know where those mail files have been!   ;-)

Cheers, Wayne

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 12:46 PM, KC Wise <[log in to unmask]> wrote

, in part

:

I have a list that has about 7 SUB-LISTS and 1 Dynamic Query that are being called.  I  have several users telling me that they are getting duplicate messages.   Doesn't the Sub-Lists look at the "Whole List" the sub's and DQL and remove the duplicate addresses?

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link:

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: