I saw that XKCD webcomic.

Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 6:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Archives problem. And more about hacking

Desk pounding agreement with Wendy, too!  If a user's password is 123456, they deserve everything they get. If it's CorrectØHorse&Battery*Staple, and they get hacked, the provider has a problem :-)

My PW is 19 or 20 chars, with upper & lower case, numbers, special symbols and no dictionary words, but is still very memorable to me. If it gets hacked, it's my provider at fault.