Sent: Friday, April 11, 2014 9:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: What to do about your Yahoo.com subscribers?

Ben:

I'd be interested in your opinion about how this would work:

I'm considering setting the affected subscribers to "NOMAIL" and notifying them (via a separate e-mail, since ListServ generated messages aren't getting through to them....).  They would still be able to post, but would have to read posts via the website.

Would this prevent the error monitoring, since no e-mail is being sent back to them?  I'd rather not "silence" 25% or more of our subscribers, even temporarily.

Also, do you have any estimate on the release date for the software fix that LSOFT is working on?

Thanks for keeping LSTOWN up to date on what is happening.

Bill Schults
Co-list-owner, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>