On Apr 14, 2014, at 2:43 PM, Russ Hunt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Just to be clear, this wouldn't "allow" them to receive a copy;
it would require them to do so. I'd be hesitant to do this on a
list without asking the folks whose accounts are set ACK NOREPRO
if they wanted to remain that way.

-- Russ

Users can always send the command themselves to switch between REPRO and NOREPRO. You don’t have to do anything to allow them to. I’m not even sure that you can prevent them. They just send the same command without the “FOR” clause.

—Larry
--
Larry Finch