I just remove them one by one. 20-30 a day until done.

Nate

Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 10:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: qq

While you wait for a more direct answer, as a future config, have you considered having a group owners' list whose subscribers are owners of all of those lists?

e.g.,

groupownerlist subscribers:
own1@site,
own2@site,
own3@site

various list definitions then reference

OWNER= (groupownerlist)

Then when a group owner is removed, you only have to unsubscribe them from the groupownerlist.

Pete