As an administrator I often use Subscriber's Corner and fill in the 'Show for Subscriber' field to perform multiple-list actions for a single subscriber; however, I'm not sure that List Owners can do this.

However, List Owners  should be able to delete a subscriber by navigating to [LIST MANAGEMENT \ LISTSERVE COMMAND] or send the command by email:

QUIET DELETE * [log in to unmask]

(Appending 'TEST' to the above command string identifies the lists that  would be affected but takes no action.)

Greg Dietrich

California State Controller’s Office

Internet: [log in to unmask]