Hi, this is happening to my list too.

Bill mentioned temporarily turning off the automatic deleting of accounts.  I want to make sure I do that correctly.
I found the line that says Auto-Delete= Yes,Full-Auto,Probe(0)

Is it enough to change that to No, or do I also need to change the Full-Auto part?

Thanks,

Elizabeth
Gardens and Gardening