LSTOWN-L readers,

I'm puzzled by one Listserv(r) site, which has an announcement:  XXX University is upgrading from Listserv 14.4 to 16.0 on August 10, 2010 (alternate date August 17, 2010).

How many times was 16.0 released? I thought it was just done, to work around the DMARC problem.

From one list, I've received a message in which the original address (correspondent AT ymail DOT com) has been replaced by [16alphanumerics]-dmarc-request AT listserv DOT xxx DOT edu.  Presumably this is done by the workaround.

Sincerely - Ian

Ian Fairclough
George Mason University