From: Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, May 1, 2014 7:26 PM
Subject: Re: AOL email not happening,, ??

On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 5:19 PM, Ronald Beatteay <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
It appears that AOL email is not being processed on my listserv.
Is there a fix for that?

​Has your Listserv server been patched to 16.0-2014a?

That's the only version that can accept AOL (and Yahoo!) posts and distribute then w/o significant non-deliveries and termination of many subscriptions.

Given that problem, some list owners have set "Filter= also,*@yahoo.*,*@aol.*" in their lisy configuration, and some Listserv site maintainers have set "Filter_also= " similarly in their go.user site configuration file.  The former rejects all Yahoo!/AOL mail from a list; the latter rejects all Yahoo!/AOL mail from the Listserv server.

Is this what you are seeing?   If not, you probably need some testing, including seeing exactly what your mail system is doing.

Cheers, Wayne