On May 2, 2014, at 9:54 PM, Ronald Beatteay <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Here's the message I got.

Hi Ron,

My posts are not making it to the list. Is this an AOL problem? Any ideas?

L-Soft has released a workaround (I wouldn’t call it a “fix”), but for v16 only and those on maintenance only.

We have told our AOL and Yahoo users to get a gmail address if they want to post.

best regards,
Larry
site manager, hmssurprise.org / portadmiral.org

--
Larry Finch