What does the following list header filter perform?

Filter= Also,*@*,Allow,*@csulb.edu

I want to reject postings from any address except @csulb.edu. I have a dynamic LDAP based list that contains both local and non-local addresses. Since the list is dynamically built on the fly when sending, it is not possible to set subscribers to NOPOST.

Bonus question: Is it possible to silently ignore filter violation errors while still sending all other error messages to list owners? I do not want to set people to Quiet owners, as they would not get other errors.

Thanks for any input or advice you have.

matthew black

california state university, long beach

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: