On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 10:42 AM, Goodwin, Ms. Rebecca <[log in to unmask]>
wrote
​, in part​
:

>  ​... ​
> As a newby on Listserv, I have a question regarding branding of the
> html_index.  We have decided to use the html_index form of the digest.
>   Upper management wants the index branded with our logo and school colors.
> ​...​

​Sorry that I can't help on your question, but the combination of "Listserv
newbie" and "index"/digest suggested to me that you might appreciate a
comment.  Ignore if you don't like or think it applicable:

IMHO, whereas the Listserv Digest/Index​ forms of subscription were
important years ago, they're more like a dinosaur now.    Many mail clients
display these forms so as to give readers a poor experience.

The alternative of doing the work at the mail client with "filters" and
"threads" is an order of magnitude better ... maybe two orders of magnitude
if people reply to their distributions.

Just my opinion, but something you might want to study if you haven't
already.

Cheers, Wayne