Hi all,

    I've been juggling several things in the midst of
researching an LSoft software upgrade.  One of them
was my son's wedding, so it's been hectic.  But I'd like
to check out the latest version of the LSoft software,,
and if there's a public list dedicated to a safe topic that
I can join to see the difference, what's new, what's not,
how are attachments and photos displayed, handled,
etc.  It will help me to promote the upgrade among my
own list subscribers.  Something on Catalist perhahps?
Any suggestions?

Ron