​There are two kinds of "served off", iirc.  The temporary one (aka SOFT) would be due to Listserv receiving over-quota unknown "commands", such as when a person has a "vacation"/"out of the office" message. and Listserv tries to interpret it as Listserv commands.  The second kind (aka HARD) is set by the Postmaster and is permanent and results in silent rejection of messages.

For the first kind, anyone in the world can issue "serve email-address" to get rid of the suspended state.  For the second kind, the postmaster must issue the command.

​To view "served off" addresses, go to a "Listserv Command" webpage, for example "List Management -> Listserv Command",  and click ​"Served Off addresses".

Cheers, Wayne

On Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 4:48 PM, Donald Anderson <[log in to unmask]> wrote
​, in part​
:
>> Listserv is temporarily suspended  for that person.

Is there a way (command maybe) to find possible suspended members?  I have
a member who says he can't post, but I see nothing wrong with his
settings.

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: