A subscriber to our LISTSERV told us that a possible cause of some of our delivery failures is Return-Path: <>.  The first piece of the Delivery error report is:

------------------------- Delivery error report -------------------------

This Return-Path: <> statement appears one other time in the error report. The third time Return-Path is mentioned, it looks like this:

The customer also says the asterisks in the email address are a problem.

Are these really problems? If so, how do we fix them?

Thanx,

Reed

---

REED J. FARNSWORTH | Knowledge Base Analyst SirsiDynix

P: 800.288.8020 ext. 5483 | F: 801.223.5202 | [log in to unmask]

www.sirsidynix.com

Join the conversation: Like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!

signature banner