Well, you need to specify the acceptable attachments.  If you have nothing, or

  Attachments= Yes

The listserv default is to accept all MIME types.  This would include .zip files

You might want to specify something like this:

* * * Accept standard doc/dot, xls/xlt/xla, ppt/pot/pps/ppa, pdf and image MIME types

* Attachments= Yes,application/msword,application/vnd.ms-excel

* Attachments= application/vnd.ms-powerpoint,application/pdf,image

* * * Accomodate the XML file formats introduced with Office 2007 docx xlsx pptx

* Attachments= application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document

* Attachments= application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet

* Attachments= application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.presentation

More on attachment specifications at

http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/16.0/LISTSERV16.0_ListOwnersManual.pdf  (see section 6)

Listserver “Keywords” descriptions at (from which the online help originates)

http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/16.0/listkeyw.html#kAttachments

Yet more:

The official “types” list is maintained by the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA).  The official link is here:

http://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/media-types.xhtml

If the intent is permitting Microsoft files that conform to the standards initially set with Microsoft Office 2007 (e.g. .doc and .docx files, .xls and .xlsx files, .ppt and .pptx files and so on), you should review

http://filext.com/faq/office_mime_types.php