Send= determines who may post in a general sense.

Editor= defines who may post without being moderated (for a moderated list)

If you want your person to be able to post and his posts to be moderated, make sure he is authorized to Send and is not an Editor.   If your Send= Private, you may add another Send line with his address *or* add a subscription for him with the "nomail" attribute.

Cheers, Wayne