Your members are probably set to NOREVIEW and also probably set to EDITOR. You can undo both at the same time:

First, add NOREVIEW to Default-options in the list header.

If you have the web interface enabled go to List Management -> List Dashboard and click on the View link under Subscribers. Check the Select All checkbox, then scroll to the bottom of the page and under the Restrictions column choose REVIEW from the dropdown and click SUBMIT. If you have a lot of subscribers you will need to repeat for each page.

Alternatively, use the following command in an email to listserv@<your domain>:

    quiet set <listname> REVIEW FOR *@*

Unrelated, but you should change Review= Public to Review= Private or Review=Owner

Larry