Your members are probably set to NOREVIEW and also probably set to EDITOR. You can undo both at the same time:

First, add NOREVIEW to Default-options in the list header. 

If you have the web interface enabled go to List Management -> List Dashboard and click on the View link under Subscribers. Check the Select All checkbox, then scroll to the bottom of the page and under the Restrictions column choose REVIEW from the dropdown and click SUBMIT. If you have a lot of subscribers you will need to repeat for each page.

Alternatively, use the following command in an email to listserv@<your domain>:

quiet set <listname> REVIEW FOR *@*  

Unrelated, but you should change Review= Public to Review= Private or Review=Owner

Larry

On Aug 1, 2016, at 7:06 AM, RODRIGUEZ CEBERIO, Iñigo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello,

I use listserv LITE 15.0. I configured this list and anybody can publish without permission.

Review= Public
Subscription= Open, Confirm
Send= Editor,Hold,Confirm
Notify= Yes
Reply-to= List,Respect
Validate= No
Notebook= Yes,/disk2/listserv/home/prueba,Monthly,Public

I think that “Send= Editor,Hold,Confirm” means that any message sent to the list MUST be approved by the editor. [log in to unmask] receives an approval email and she doesn’t approve it. However all messages are accepted and distributed. Any help? What am I doing wrong?

Regards, Iñigo

Hemendik aurrera nire posta elektronikoak .eus domeinua izango du. Hori dela eta, nire posta elektroniko berria zure kontaktuetan gordetzea gomendatzen dizut. Oraingoz, bi domeinuak indarrean mantenduko dira.
A partir de ahora mi correo electrónico tendrá el dominio .eus y en consecuencia, le recomiendo que guarde mi nueva dirección electrónica en sus contactos. De momento convivirán los dos dominios.

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link:
http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa-PEACH.exe?SUBED1=LSTOWN-L&A=1

--
Larry Finch

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link:
http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa-PEACH.exe?SUBED1=LSTOWN-L&A=1