I don’t think there’s an easy way to do it, but if you delete it from the notebook file when the archive regenerates (usually at midnight) it should remove it from the archive also. The notebook file is a plain text file, so if you know what you are doing it shouldn’t be hard.

If there IS an easy way I’d like to learn it!

Larry