I agree with you (and of course thanks for the answer from Jacob).

As interesting as this is, I think it would be useful to document how particular mail clients can send plain text command emails to LISTSERV (R) so that any HTMLizing ;-) is elminated.

I always have "fun" with Thunderbird in doing this.

Pete Weiss