Check the directory where the drivers are supposed to be written to and make sure it exists.

Melissa Kenny

From: Bruce Keppler
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2016 7:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [LSTSRV-L] List not freeing

Hi –

I’m getting an error:

An error occurred  while logging mail to the archives  of the THIS-LIST list. An  incomplete copy  of the  message might be  present in  the archive file. The list  is being held to prevent further  occurrences of this error.

Please take corrective action and issue a "FREE THIS-LIST" command when you want the message to be reprocessed.

Serious error occurred - traceback follows

>>> Error X'00000009' logging message to archives <<<

-> Severity: Warning

-> Facility: Generic error codes

-> Abstract: End of file

I issue the free command and it just sends the error again.  I’ve gone into the SPOOL folder and there are four messages in there.  Leaving any of them in there will cause the FREE command to fail again.  I can only free the list if I remove all the messages queued up in the spool.

Is there anything I can do to understand this problem better?

Thanks,

Bruce

Bruce Keppler
Director of Information Technology