Histarch is back up but I am no longer the owner of the list. One of my sponsors is. So I plan to spend the weekend copying the archives and getting the list of subscribers and then sending it to another host.

Anita Cohen   SEO and Social Media Management, MySearchGuru
photo Phone: 888-325-3105
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: http://mysearchguru.com