From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Smith, Dennis P (IHS/HQ) [C] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2017 10:36:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Troubleshooting Probe Failures

I seem to be stuck between mail administrators pointing their fingers at each other for the issue of these probe failures.  I just do not know how I can get to the bottom of this issue and get it resolved.  I cannot determine if it is the mail server or the content filtering devices.

The error is as follows:
        The reason for the problem:
        5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'REJECTED - Invalid characters in sender =
        email address [@]'