My general philosophy is “when in doubt, reboot” so it won’t hurt, but most likely you have to figure out if there’s a setting that is wrong. If everything is set up correctly, and the web archive directory is set give write permission to listserv it should work.

In the list header you need a notebook directory defined, and it must be Weekly:
*Notebook= Yes,/home/listserv/home/gunroom-notebook,Weekly,Private

In the go.user configuration file you should have the full path to the archive directory on the website:
WWW_ARCHIVE_DIR="/var/www/html/www.hmssurprise.org/archives

That directory needs to have permissions that allow listserv to write to it

Within that directory there should be a directory with the exact name of the list, and listserv must have write permission to the directory for the list (or lists). In this example, the name of the directory should be “gunroom"

If all of this is set up as described the archives should be self-maintaining.

Larry