Hello,

I was out of touch for a few weeks an when I returned there were a pile of messages that I need to approve in my inbox.  My list runs on Listserv 15.5.

I use the automatic email based approval system where I just click on a link that sends the ‘ok’ command.

The problem that I have is about 12 messages returned the following, and I am trying to find a way to get a new conformation code (as stated in the last line of the paragraph) so that I do not have to contact all of the original authors.  Any ideas?

K  9C4E882C

The 9C4E882C confirmation code does not correspond to any pending command. A

command can  only be confirmed  once, after  which the confirmation  code is

deleted and can no longer be used. If  you are sure that you did not already

confirm this command, then check the  confirmation request to make sure that

the code is the correct one. Also, check your mailbox for a message with the

subject "Command confirmation request cancelled". Commands must be confirmed

within a certain time frame or they will expire. If all else fails, then you

can always send the command again to get a new confirmation code.

Thanks,

Paul

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: