How did I not know that? Thank you! Thank you so much. I take it this
command has to be issued either via email or the command line interface,
but not via the GUI proper?

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 10:39 AM, Peter M. Weiss <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Make sure this person's new email address is in the OWNER= (and other list
> definition keywords)
>
> Have postmaster / listserv admin issue:
>
> CHANGE * old_rfc822 new_rfc822 PW=xxxxxxx

John Adams
Linux/Middleware Administrator  | Information Technology Services
+1-501-916-3010 | [log in to unmask] | http://ualr.edu/itservices
*UA Little Rock*

Reminder:  IT Services will never ask for your password over the phone or
in an email. Always be suspicious of requests for personal information that
come via email, even from known contacts.  For more information or to
report suspicious email, visit IT Security
<http://ualr.edu/itservices/security/>.