Hello,
                We have a large amount of lists, some of which have fallen out of use, but I was wondering if there is a quick way to query which lists are currently being held.  I think I see a way to mass free them, but I do not want to free them if there is a chance it could tell me the list is older and no longer used.  I have looked through documentation a couple of times for this, but have not spotted it yet.  I could just be missing it, but I was curious if anyone out there could tell me.  Thanks for the help!  Have a great day!

Thank you for your time,
Adam L. Arthur
Web Applications Support Developer
Information Technology Services