Pete –

Thank you. This is brilliant; worked like a charm.

Except: “There were no entries matching your reporting criteria.”

For the whole last year, for a list with about 1600 subscribers. That goes for both Spam_Complaint and Autodel, and for both separately. And for everything else I tried, including changing the report type to Statistics: I guess the records don’t exist? Or, perhaps, aren’t accessible to listowners?

Sent: September 28, 2018 5:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: records of past subscribers

My guess is that changelog is turned on by default.

Next, logon to your listserv host (using your list-owner address); make sure you are in EXPORT mode (don't click EXPERT or that will put you in BASIC); click on LIST MANAGEMENT (first tab), mouseover LIST REPORTS, mouseover LIST ACTIVITY REPORTS.

Select appropriate list from the dropdown;

REPORT TYPE: chx HISTORY REPORT

REPORT ENTRIES: chk SPAM_COMPLAINT and AUTODEL

REPORT INTERNAL: (select a start date)

+ any other options that might be worthwhile

Click SUMBIT

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link:

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: