INDEX SHOE

then multiple commands of

GET SHOE LOGyymmz

where z may be null, A, B, C, D, E, or perhaps something else

On 9/6/2018 09:39, Humberto Barreto wrote:
Hi,

I am working on a project using Mallet software to study the themes that historians of economics have discussed in the SHOE list, which is LISTSERV available here:

https://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/shoe.html

I am hoping to download the entire SHOE list archive. I think I can use either a single txt file or as a set of individual message txt files. But how exactly can I do this?

I asked York U IT, but they said I can search the archive and download them one by one which is silly because there are 16K messages.

Thank you for any help or advice you can give me.

--

Humberto Barreto
Q. G. Noblitt Professor of Economics and Management