It's easy to think of email tracking as strictly the domain of email marketers, for transactional messages. But even if you're not selling or promoting a product, did you know that email tracking can help just about anyone more fully understand and engage their subscribers and get better results?

Get key info on the different levels of tracking, the importance of permission and the useful data reports that tracking provides in our new whitepaper:
http://www.lsoft.com/resources/pdf/wp-EmailTracking101.pdf

We welcome you to let us know your feedback and any questions by emailing us at: [log in to unmask] Thanks for being a part of the L-Soft and LISTSERV community.