Peter

          I checked and you were correct, they are subscribed as “Normal LISTSERV-style header”. I must be having a brain fart. I’ve manually changed everyone’s header style to “. . . with list name in subject”. I’m assuming that the Default-options needs to be set in the list header. Is that correct?

Thanks

Nathan W. Gray

Date: Tuesday, August 6, 2019 at 4:07 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Subject tag not showing up

On 8/6/2019 15:34, Gray, Nathan W - graynw wrote:

Good afternoon folks

          I have several lists setup. Four of them have the subject-tag used. The latest one doesn’t show the subject tag for anyone but me (list owner).

Subject-Tag= "uagc"

The other one that some members of uagc are members of as well shows the subject tag correctly:

Subject-Tag= "CCSUG"

Any thoughts as to why it would show up on one but not the other? I copied and pasted the CCSUG settings, changed the subject-tag text to “uagc”, saved and sent out some test messages. No one but me is seeing the tag.

Why do you think anyone would see that tag? ;-)

Are their subscription options SUBJECTHDR?  Did they subscribe when your list had the following definition?

* Default-options= SubjectHDR

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link:

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: