A new decade brings with it a sense of excitement and reflectiveness. We've seen many developments in social networking, communication and data protection, among others, in the past decade. Yet the need for relevant email communication remains strong.

Vision 2020

We invite you to share in the comments your email marketing and communication highlights, lessons learned, examples, goals for 2020 – anything you'd like!

Here are eight of L-Soft's toplines since 2010:
  • Designing new responsive user interfaces for the LISTSERV product family so you can communicate with your audiences using any device

  • Providing responsive newsletter templates for easy creation of beautiful newsletters to reach people on the go

  • Expanding traditional email discussion lists with new features, including threaded forum and blogging capabilities

  • Incorporating social media sharing with email to spread your messages and grow your audiences

  • Improving email tracking and reporting with features like permission tracking, allowing your subscribers to be in control of their privacy

  • Adding authentication, deliverability, data protection and GDPR tools to support your email communication

  • Celebrating key milestones:

    • 2016: 30 years since L-Soft Founder and CEO Eric Thomas invented LISTSERV

    • 2018: 25 years since Eric's invention of double opt-in subscription, launching permission email as we know it

    • 2019: 25 years of L-Soft being in business – proud to be one of the longest-running email tech companies

  • Most importantly, interacting with, helping and learning from all of you

We're looking forward to helping you reach your audiences in 2020 and for decades to come. Let's stay connected!

Happy 2020s and Happy Emailing!

EmailRules - A LISTSERV Blog for Email Communicators

Contact the EmailRules list facilitators at: [log in to unmask].