Hello. I am trying to determine why emails keep failing with a list.

It is a new list, yet I have verified the list header exactly matches that of other successful lists. There are currently only two subscribers to the list and have tried numerous times to send test emails.

Each fails with receipt of the notification:

The distribution of your message dated Mon, 9 Mar 2020 14:38:22 +0000 with

subject  "TSSAnnouncements  Test  #2"   has  been  postponed  because  the

TSSANNOUNCEMENTS-L  list is  held. No  action is  required from  you. Your message will be reprocessed automatically once the list owner releases the list.

I have also received:

An   error  occurred   while  logging   mail   to  the   archives  of   the

TSSANNOUNCEMENTS-L list. An incomplete copy of the message might be present

in the archive file. The list  is being held to prevent further occurrences

of  this   error.  Please  take   corrective  action  and  issue   a  "FREE

TSSANNOUNCEMENTS-L" command when you want the message to be reprocessed.

Serious error occurred - traceback follows

>>> Error X'00000009' logging message to archives <<<

 -> Severity: Warning

 -> Facility: Generic error codes

 -> Abstract: End of file

 ...even after getting "Message successfully approved" online.

What the heck am I missing?  Many thanks for insight you can provide!

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: