[I hope I'm explaining this clearly enough ...]

I'm hearing reports from a fellow PSU listowner that our e-mail provider [MS O365] is checking e-mailed links and that some[?] listserv-generated administrative emails *may* end up in its [MS O365] Quarantine (suspected spam/malware), like those to moderators for message approval, are being "clicked" automatically by O365.

I have not heard of this for non-quarantined messages.

So, is this a bug or a feature.  If a feature, can it be mitigated? e.g., LISTSERV (or listserv' host e.g., lists.psu.edu) being whitelisted somewhere?

Pete Weiss,
PSU retired

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: